Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride 40 Mg SR Tablets – Sold by Gynaika Healthcare with the brand name Suponik-40 SR, this tablet comes with Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride as an active agent that helps in the treatment of premature labor and peripheral vascular disease. Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride 40 Mg SR Tablets is a vasodilator and uterine relaxant that is recommended for patients who are suffering from premature labor or peripheral vascular disease.
How Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride 40 Mg SR Tablets Works
Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride belongs to the class of vasodilator and uterine relaxant. It is a beta-adrenergic agonist that works by not allowing the contractions of the smooth muscles in the uterus. By doing this, relaxes the uterus and prevents premature labor. The usage of this medicine also aids in widening the blood vessels to encourage increased blood flow. It leads to improved blood circulation to several parts of the human body like hands, feet, brain, etc. Thus, it also treats peripheral vascular disease.
Key Instructions for Optimal Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride 40 Mg SR Tablets Usage
Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride is a powerful medicine that provides instant results if used properly under the supervision of a doctor. Thus, it is advised to always keep in mind the following instructions while using this medicine:
- Use Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride 40 Mg SR Tablets only to treat and cure premature labor. Do not use this medicine to treat and cure any other health ailment.
- Make sure to avoid stress or any type of activity that might put stress on you to prevent premature labor.
- Be sure to complete the full treatment without missing any dosage in between to get the best result. Missing the dosage in between will allow the problem to come back and become harder to treat.
- The usage of Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride 40 Mg SR Tablets can cause dizziness or sleepiness. Thus, avoid any work that requires concentration after taking this medicine.
- In case you experience a severe rash or irregular heartbeats or if you are suffering from bleeding disorders, heart problems or glaucoma, then inform your healthcare expert about the same.
Possible Side Effects
Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride 40 Mg SR Tablets is completely safe to use and the proper usage of this medicine does not cause any harm to the patient. But even the minor overdosage or prolonged usage of this medicine can bring side effects to the patients including:
So, these are the possible side effects that the patient can encounter with the overdosage or prolonged usage of Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride 40 Mg SR Tablets. These are mild side effects and they do not need any immediate medical attention. They are temporary in nature and will fade as the body gets used to the medicine. But if you find yourself in an inconvenient position, then feel free to contact your doctor to get medical treatment.