Lactulose Syrup 10gm/15ml – Available at Gynaika Healthcare by the brand name LAXOGEN, this syrup comes with the powerful properties of Lactulose that is helpful in the treatment of issues like constipation and hepatic encephalopathy. It is an osmotic laxative that works to relieve constipation by drawing water into the intestines through osmosis. This makes the stool soft and allows it to pass easily. Lactulose Syrup 10gm/15ml can also be used to treat and cure hepatic encephalopathy (complications of liver illness). It is recommended by healthcare experts to those patients who are suffering from constipation or liver issues that cause tremors, confusion, or reduced level of consciousness (hepatic encephalopathy).
Working Mechanism of Lactulose Syrup 10gm/15ml
Sold by the brand name LAXOGEN, this syrup is highly recommended to treat and cure constipation. It contains Lactulose as an active agent that works to draw water into the intestine through osmosis. Doing this makes the stool soft and also easy for passage of stool. Further, this syrup can also be used to treat and cure liver problems that cause reduced consciousness levels, confusion, and tremor (hepatic encephalopathy).
Quick Advice for Lactulose Syrup 10gm/15ml
One of the most recommended treatments to treat and cure constipation, this syrup is the best remedy to cure constipation and hepatic encephalopathy. But it needs to be used in a particular manner to get the maximum benefit. Thus, always keep in mind the following instructions while using this syrup:
- You have been recommended Lactulose Syrup 10gm15ml as you have constipation or hepatic encephalopathy. Thus, do not use this syrup to treat and cure any other health ailment.
- Take it every day preferably at bedtime to get the best results.
- Make sure to add more fiber into your diet and drink plenty of water during the course of using Lactulose Syrup 10gm/15ml.
- It is recommended to work out daily.
- Avoid holding stools as it can worsen bowel pro
- Make sure to take this at least 2 hours after ingesting any other medicine as other medicines can interfere with the absorption of this syrup.
- If you have any history of abdominal problems like bowel blockage or appendicitis, then inform your doctor about the same.
Potential Side Effects
Lactulose Syrup 10gm/15ml is well tolerated by most patients if used under the supervision of a healthcare expert. But even a little overdosage or inappropriate usage of the medicine can cause side effects to the patients. The side effects associated with the usage of Lactulose Syrup 10gm/15ml include the following:
- Abdominal pain
These are a few side effects that the patient might encounter with the usage of Lactulose Syrup 10gm/15ml. These are mild side effects that do not need any immediate medical attention as they will fade away as the body will get used to the medicine. However, if they don’t, then you can consult your healthcare expert to get medical help.