Iron Sucrose 20 Mg (5Ml) Injection USP – Offered by Gynaika Healthcare with the brand name IMEC-100, this injection comes enriched with the powerful properties of Iron Sucrose that is helpful in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia. Iron Sucrose 20 Mg (5Ml) Injection USP is used as an iron replacement medicine that is recommended by healthcare experts to those patients who have iron deficiency anemia (little iron in the body).
How Iron Sucrose 20 Mg (5Ml) Injection USP Works
Sold under the brand name IMEC-100, this medicine belongs to the class of anti-anemic medicine that works to replenish the iron stores in the human body. It also helps the body to formulate new RBCs (Red Blood Cells) and hemoglobin that ensures optimal transportation of oxygen.
Quick Advice for Optimum Iron Sucrose 20 Mg (5Ml) Injection USP Usage
Enriched with the strong capabilities of Iron Sucrose, this injection is known to provide results in treating iron deficiency. It is suggested to use this injection under the supervision of a healthcare expert keeping in mind the following instructions:
- Use Iron Sucrose 20 Mg (5Ml) Injection USP only to treat and cure iron deficiency anemia. Do not use it to treat and cure any other health ailment.
- Make sure to complete the full treatment of using this medicine without skipping any dosage in between to get the best results. Skipping the dosage in between will allow the issue to come back and become harder to treat.
- The usage of Iron Sucrose 20 Mg (5Ml) Injection USP can cause dizziness. Thus, make sure to avoid any activity that requires immense mental focus such as driving, etc.
- If in case, you encounter issues such as uneven breathing, low blood pressure, rash, face swelling, or itching, then immediately contact your healthcare expert.
Tips for Secured Results
If you want to get the most from Iron Sucrose 20 Mg (5Ml) Injection USP without experiencing any unwanted side effects, then keep in mind the following instructions:
- Never self-administer Iron Sucrose 20 Mg (5Ml) Injection USP and always use it under the supervision of a healthcare expert.
- Keep on monitoring your blood iron levels while using this medicine.
- It is advised to keep the dosage on the lower side or as directed by the healthcare expert.
- Skip consuming alcohol during the course of using this injection as it can negatively impact the treatment.
Potential Side Effects
Iron Sucrose 20 Mg (5Ml) Injection USP is safe to use and its proper usage does not cause any harm to the patient. But even the self-administration of this injection can bring unwanted side effects for the patient namely:
- Taste change
- Injection site reactions
- High blood pressure
- Decreased blood pressure
These are a few mild side effects that do not need any immediate medical attention. These side effects are temporary in nature and they will fade as the body gets used to the medicine. But if they starts to cause hassle for you, then you can contact your doctor to seek medical attention.