Isotretinoin 20mg Softgelatin Capsule – Available at Gynaika Healthcare with the brand name Glystin-20, this soft gel capsule is used in the treatment of acne. It belongs to the class of vitamin A derivatives (retinoids) that helps to treat acne. Isotretinoin 20mg Softgelatin Capsule is recommended by healthcare experts to those patients who are suffering from milf, moderate and severe acne and whose acne has not responded to other acne treatments.
How Isotretinoin 20mg Softgelatin Capsule Works
Glystin-20 comes enriched with Isotretinoin as an active agent that belongs to the class of retinoids. It is a derivative of Vitamin A that acts on sebaceous (glands) to lower the generation of sebum (a natural substance) that is responsible for causing acne. Isotretinoin 20mg Softgelatin Capsule also works as an anti-inflammatory to reduce redness, inflammation, and swelling.
General Advice for Better Usage
Isotretinoin 20mg Softgelatin Capsule is known to provide the best results if used properly under the supervision of a healthcare expert. Thus, always use this medicine while keeping in the mind the following instructions:
- Use Isotretinoin 20mg Softgelatin Capsule to treat and cure acne only. Do not use this medicine to treat and cure any other health ailment.
- Complete the full treatment as directed by the doctor to get the best results. Stopping the treatment in between will allow acne to come back and become harder to treat.
- The usage of Isotretinoin 20mg Softgelatin Capsule can cause mouth, eyes, lips dryness. Thus, it is recommended to drink adequate water, avoid wearing contact lenses, and use moisturizer.
Safety Instructions for Isotretinoin 20mg Softgelatin Capsule
If you want to get the most from this medicine without experiencing any unwanted side effects, then always keep in mind the following instructions:
- Make sure to avoid sunlight exposure during the course of using Isotretinoin 20mg Softgelatin Capsule and always take protective measures like using sunscreen and wearing protective clothing.
- Keep the dosage of the lower side or as directed by the healthcare expert.
- Avoid laser treatment or face waxing while using Isotretinoin 20mg Softgelatin Capsule. Doing so can make skin fragile.
- Do not take tetracycline as it can lower the activity of this medicine.
Mild Side Effects
Isotretinoin 20mg Softgelatin Capsule is safe to use and it does not cause any harm to the patient. But it can cause mild side effects to the patient if self-administered or used inappropriately. The side effects associated with the usage of Isotretinoin 20mg Softgelatin Capsule include the following:
- Dry skin
- Joint pain
- Lip inflammation
These are mild side effects that will fade as the body gets used to the medicine. But in case they did not disappear automatically and you find yourself in an uncomfortable position, then feel free to contact your doctor to seek medical attention.