Biotin 5mg + Folic Acid 5mg Tablets – Available with the brand name BIONIKA-F at Gynaika Healthcare, this medicine comes in combination with two of the most powerful compounds namely Biotin and Folic Acid that combine and helps the user to treat nutritional deficiencies. Biotin 5mg + Folic Acid 5mg Tablets are recommended by healthcare experts to those patients who are unable to meet their daily biotin and folic acid requirements for their regular diet.
Uses of Biotin 5mg + Folic Acid 5mg Tablets
Sold under the brand name BIONIKA-F, this medicine is strictly used to fulfill nutritional gaps. It comprises of two compounds Biotin and Folic Acid that provide a wide array of nutritional and health benefits to patients including the following:
- Meet nutritional deficiencies.
- Promote normal growth and development of skin.
- Maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Normal production and maturation of RBC (Red Blood Cells).
Working Mechanism of Biotin 5mg + Folic Acid 5mg Tablets
A combination of two medicines Biotin and Folic Acid, this medicine helps patients to hit their daily micronutrient requirements. This medicine is a form of Vitamin B that works to transport essential nutrients to the human body. Biotin 5mg + Folic Acid 5mg Tablets play a key role in the creation of RBCs (Red Blood Cells) that transport oxygen throughout the human body. The role of this medicine is crucial in pregnancy as well as it allows proper development of the unborn baby’s brain and spinal cord.
- Biotin: Biotin belongs to the class of water-soluble B-complex vitamins that are required for the proper growth and development of skin. Biotin is also a crucial component of enzymes that are involved in the breakdown and utilization of macronutrients namely carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Folic Acid: Folic acid belongs to the component of B group of vitamins that is important for the proper generation and maturation of RBCs (Red Blood Cells). It also plays a key role in pregnancy by treating megaloblastic anemia which occurs due to poor nutrition and absorption of food.
Quick Instructions for Optimim Usage
If you want to reap out maximum benefits from Biotin 5mg + Folic Acid 5mg Tablets without experiencing any side effects, then keep in mind the following instructions:
- Use Biotin 5mg + Folic Acid 5mg Tablets only for treating nutritional deficiencies. Do not use this medicine to treat and cure any other health ailment.
- Make sure to take it daily preferably at the same time to get the best results.
- Complete the full course of using Biotin 5mg + Folic Acid 5mg Tablets without missing any dosage in between to get optimnum results. Missing the dosage in between the treatment will allow the problem to come back and become harder to cure.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited during the course of using this medicine as alcohol consumption might negatively impact nutrient absorption.
- In case you have any history of seizures, then inform your doctor about the same before start using this medicine.
Potential Side Effects
Biotin 5mg + Folic Acid 5mg Tablets are safe to use and the proper usage of this medicine does not cause any harm to the patient. But in case of over-usage or improper usage, few side effects have been reported by the patients such as:
- Stomach upset
So, these are the few mild side effects that the patient might face with the improper and over usage of Biotin 5mg + Folic Acid 5mg Tablets. These are temporary side effects and they do not require any medical attention.